Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

my holidays

My holidays
During my holidays I went to the United States of America. The Cities I went to were St George, Logan, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and New York.

My favourite city was Las Vegas because of the strip, if anyone here does not know what’s the strip,  it's where you walk down a path where you see colourful lights. . I loved all of the colourful, bright lights. We also saw the Hoover Dam  it was an amazing experience the last city my family and I went to was LA. I seriously didn't like the heat in L.A. I was like a furnace.  

I also went to the amazing Disneyland. When I was at Disneyland I took pictures with Scooby Doo, Spongebob, Dracula and Shaggy from Scooby Doo. My favourite rides were the Crusty City 3D it was so funny and fantastic. It was like we were in the cartoon because when we had the glasses on, they would be on a rollercoaster while trying to crash into us.

My second favourite one was called Transformers revenge of megatron 3D, it was really cool. You would have to jump in a dark blue car it would drive you around and it would drift, zoom fast and there was a missile that blew up on the screen but it was apart of the show. When it blew up there was heat coming on us we were driving around for two minutes. We also went to Universal Studios and saw megatron, i took a picture with him. He was mean he asked me if i'm an Autobot or a Decepticon, I said Autobot and then he said for me to get lost. Afterwards we went to the transformers 3D ride it was cool.  I even went to the Krustyland.  

The trip was a really beautiful experience for everyone reading this.    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trent it me Nirvana I love your are about your holidays Trent your friend well happy of your holidays Trent I love your blog Trent.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.