Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

training for cross country



Today Room 7 began training for the inter-school cross country “Go at a slow pace, so you can go faster than the person that  
zoomed off.” said my Teacher. First, Room 7 did some warm ups, so we don't pull a muscle while we run. Then we ran two laps around Glen-brae Schools large field. When we were jogging, my best friend Loto said “Come on, come on, you can do it.” So I listened to him and kept running. He motivated me to do my best.

Me and my friend had finished doing two laps around the field. We were huffing and puffing, I was really tired and my throat was really dry so I needed water really badly. I also had a stitch and it was really bad. We all had fun training for cross country. But I was also terrified about doing two laps because our field was really big.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.