Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Thank you Tamaki College

1 November 2018


Glenbrae School Glen Innes
Auckland


Dear Mr Dunn, Staff Clarins,
Hello my name is Trent I am writing to say thank you to Tamaki College  for giving
the year eights of Room 7 the opportunity to go on the Canterbury Navy Base.


On the Navy base I learnt a lot about how some parts of the base works.
I also learnt that the navy base helps cities and the Pacific Islands if there is a disaster.
They help them by giving them different supplies like wood, food, clothing, water,
medical supplies and shelter.


On the base I enjoyed the delicious food that the chiefs made.
They are very lucky they get cooked meals everyday.


In the Navy I learnt that you can be a chief, engineer, gym trainer, diver, airborne
tactical officer and many more.


I would like to say thank you for providing us a fun and exciting day I
had a fun and exciting time on the ship.


Sincerely
Trent



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.