Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Family time.

Today my mum two sisters and I went to go visit my big brother it was good to see him I enjoyed spending time with my brother after that we went to my aunty's house for a visit my two cousins Matthew and Kain asked if we wanted to play tiggy it was fun because we kept falling on the ground. Then my mum said that I have an orange tree I was happy because I had a taste and it was sweet so then I kept eating the oranges so time pasted by and we had to go home we got home and waited for the next

3 comments:

  1. well done Trent I love your recount about your time with your family. KEEP IT UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trent i like how you wrote a story about family time. It told me about my family too. YOUR THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trent i like how you wrote a story about family time. It told me about my family too. YOUR THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.