Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2015

A special treat with my family in the holidays.

Today me and my family had a really fun morning.my two sisters,Mother and I went to Glenn Innes to go to the doctors because my mum had the flu and suddenly when we were go towards the doctors I saw Charlie in the internet caffe. so then I quickly said hello to him and went with my family to the doctors I asked my mum if I can go outside and play with Charlie she said yes so then I quickly ran out side and suddenly he finished in the internet caffe  so then I asked him if he wanted to play with me on the swings Charlie said OK he asked if I wanted some mallow puffs. there the best chocolate so I couldn't rezesed so I yes we were eating then after that we went to the barb a shop to cut Charlie s hair when the hair dresser was finished cutting he's hair Charlie looked so cool then I asked were are you going now he said have to go home.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.