Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

Going to motat

1.at first room 7 came to school and got our name tag the seniors grouped up outside of the hall Mrs Parker done the three group ups when she finished we all went on the bus when. I was on the bus it was noisy but I was just sitting there and then Mrs Raj said that I was doing a good job by sitting and staying quit.

2.finally we got there the instructor welcomed us then took us to the meeting place first we had a little snack before we went and looked around Then we finished our snack then went with our parent carer to look around. We went to a phone place with old phones then we went to a old shopping market after that we went to the mirror maze it was fun but scary at the same time because me and my friend was the only kids in there but finally we got out. At 2pm the seniors meet back up then room 7 went with the instructor to a room with anzac materials from in the war the instructor was talking about the materials she said that we can try out the materials the first thing that I used first was the binoculars I could see far as when we finished the instructor took us to the gate and then we hopped on the bus and went back to school.


3.I had fun at motat and I hope you did to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.